About Us > Code Of Conduct
Code Of Conduct
1. Asset Executive Search will endeavour to conduct its business in a proper and professional manner and in accordance with all applicable laws.
2. Before accepting an assignment, Asset Executive Search will advise its Client of any known potential conflicts of interest and any material restriction to which it is subject by reason of undertakings given to other Clients.
3. Before accepting an assignment, Asset Executive Search will agree any off limits rules which will include undertakings by Asset Executive Search that it will not, without the Clients prior permission, make any first approach:-
(a) to any Candidates placed by it with that Client while those Candidates remain employed by that Client; or
(b) to any employee of a Client within a minimum of one year of completing an assignment. Where the Client is part of a group of companies Executive Selection and the Client will also agree the confines of the term Client and the off-limits rules.
4. After briefing, Executive Selection will provide the Client with:
(a) a formal written statement detailing the position to be filled, the methods to be used and the name of the individual consultant(s) responsible for the assignment; and
(b) written confirmation of the assignment including a full explanation of costs (including expenses), its Terms of Business and its anticipated time frame for completion of the assignment.
5. Executive Selection will conduct the assignment within the following parameters:-
(a) the Client will not be given confidential details of any Candidate without that Candidates prior permission;
(b) Executive Selection will abide by the Clients instructions regarding the confidentiality of the assignment;
(c) Within these limitations Candidates will be provided with full and relevant information about the vacant position;
(d) in carrying out any research, Executive Selection will ensure that its consultants and researchers do not deliberately misrepresent its or their identity or the purpose of that research.
(e) unless otherwise agreed with the Client, no Candidate will be submitted until his or her suitability for the vacant position has been assessed.
(f) throughout the assignment, Executive Selection will maintain regular communication with the Client and Candidates, appraising the latter of their current situation.
(g) no information about the Client or a Candidate will knowingly be withheld if it might influence the others decision regarding the appointment.
6. Executive Selection will, when working on a retained basis and where possible (whilst maintaining confidentiality), demonstrate to the Client the extent of any research that is being undertaken.
7. When placing any advertisement Executive Selection will endeavour to abide by the Advertising Standards Agency Regulations.
8. When using psychometric tests, Executive Selection will ensure that these are validated and evaluated only by trained practitioners and that relevant feedback is given.
9. Executive Selection should agree with the Client the responsibility for taking out references and validating professional and educational qualifications. Permission must be obtained from the Candidate before taking out formal references.
10. Executive Selection will encourage equal opportunity and discourage discriminatory practices.
|Copyright ©2010 Asset Executive Search. |
Disclaimer | Equal Opportunities Policy | Privacy statement |